Today I'm continuing on 100 Lessons on Prosperity. This is based on a series of notes and teachings as was taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on 100 Lessons on Prosperity.
So without Further Delay:
Lesson 20 - The Heart of Prosperity
A. True Prosperity Defined by Kenneth Copeland
1. True prosperity is the ability to use the power of God to meet the needs of mankind
in every realm of life—spirit, soul, body, financially, socially
2. True prosperity is when you make it your need to get salvation into the hands of
people and when you make it your purpose to feed the gospel to the unsaved
3. True prosperity is the ability to look a man in the eye in his moment of impossibility
and take his needs on as your own
4. True prosperity is walking with God to be able and equipped to do for others
whatever He needs done, whenever He needs it done and with whatever He needs
5. True prosperity is not for keeping your bills paid and your body well just so you can
lie around and watch TV in comfort. God is not prospering us to get us out of debt so
we can get into bigger debt. He is not prospering us so we can buy and buy and buy.
He is prospering us so we can give and give and give.
B. Our Motivation for Accumulation Is Distribution
1. Genesis 12:2 (AMP): “I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you [with
abundant increase of favors] and make your name famous and distinguished, and you
will be a blessing [dispensing good to others].”
2. Philippians 2:4: “Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the
things of others.”
a. AMP: “…Be concerned for not [merely] [your] own interests, but also each
for the interests of others.”
3. Galatians 6:10 (KNOX): “Let us practice generosity to all while the opportunity is
ours, and above all, to those who are one family with us in the household of faith.”
a. Creflo Dollar emptied his entire account and sowed the money toward
b. He put KCM’s need above his own
c. Kenneth and Gloria Copeland have sown over 30 airplanes, placing others’
needs above their own
4. 1 Corinthians 10:24: “Let no man seek his own, but every man another’s wealth.”
a. JBP/WOR: Let no man set his own advantage as his objective, but let each
seek the good of others.
5. “A man’s life consists not in the abundance of the things he possesses, but in the
abundance of the things he sows.” —Kenneth Copeland
C. Giving Is at the Very Heart of Prosperity
1. 2 Corinthians 9:11 (NIV): “[As a result of your giving] you will be enriched in every
way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity
will result in thanksgiving to God.”
2. AMP: “Thus you will be enriched in all things and in every way, so that you can be
generous, and [your generosity as it is] administered by us will bring forth
thanksgiving to God.”
3. Billye Brim shared that during the “Restore Honor” meeting in Washington, D.C., a
rabbi shared that God’s Word commands us to make money because we are God’s
stewards on earth with the responsibility to distribute His wealth.
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your
life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with
it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley
Join me in Fasting
From Wrong Thinking this year!
Join me in discovering 58
Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The
Covenant of 58 Blessings”.
Join me in discovering 21
Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by
Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as
they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways