This week I'm continuing on the True Prosperity study/wealth seminar as taught on the Believer'sVoice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on Supernatural Wealth Transfer.
So without Further Delay:
Walking in the Word
A. Financial Inversion Shall Increase in These Days
Word from the Lord through Charles Capps, February 1, 1978
1. “Financial inversion shall increase in these days.
2. “For you see, it is My desire to move in the realm of your financial prosperity.
3. “But release Me, saith the Lord, release Me that I may come on your behalf and move
on your behalf.
4. “For yes, yes, yes, there shall be in this hour financial distress here and there. The
economy shall go up and it will go down.
5. “But those who learn to walk in the Word, they shall see the prosperity of the Word
come forth in this hour in a way that has not been seen by men in days past.”
B. Proverbs 4:7-8—Give God’s Word First Place
1. AMP: “The beginning of Wisdom is: get Wisdom (skillful and godly Wisdom)! [For
skillful and godly Wisdom is the principal thing.] And with all you have gotten, get
understanding (discernment, comprehension, and interpretation). Prize Wisdom highly
and exalt her, and she will exalt and promote you; she will bring you to honor when
you embrace her.”
a. Principal—first in importance, the main thing
b. God’s Word is His wisdom.
2. “God’s Word is His wisdom. Giving the Word first place in your life is the only
way that His wisdom can obtain its rightful position. The Bible is God’s wisdom
written for man. He has sent His Word to you so you can operate in His wisdom on
the earth. Put the Word first in your life and exalt it, and it will exalt and promote
you.” —From God’s Will for You—Expanded Legacy Edition by Gloria Copeland
3. Proverbs 4:20-22 (AMP): “My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my
sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart.
For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.”
4. You give the Word first place in your life by arranging your schedule around the
Word instead of trying to make the Word fit into your busy schedule.
a. Gloria read The Gospels and the book of Acts three times in 30 days, right after
moving to Tulsa, while looking after her children and unpacking their house.
b. Gloria got up at 5:30 and read until everyone got up and read during the
c. She accomplished this as well as painting and antiquing four pieces of furniture,
finishing the accumulated ironing, and getting the house in order.
5. Matthew 6:33: “Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these
things shall be added unto you.”
a. Give the Word time.
b. Give the Word attention.
C. Psalm 34:10—Make God’s Word Final Authority
1. AMP: “The young lions lack food and suffer hunger, but they who seek (inquire of
and require) the Lord [by right of their need and on the authority of His Word], none
of them shall lack any beneficial thing.”
2. Romans 13:1 (AMP): “There is no authority except from God.”
3. Making God’s Word final authority is believing what the Word says rather than
believing people, Satan or circumstances.
a. Believe you are what God’s Word says you are.
b. Believe you can do what God’s Word says you can do.
c. Believe you have what God’s Word says you have.
4. Matthew 8:7-10: “And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion
answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but
speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority,
having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another,
Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard
it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not
found so great faith, no, not in Israel.”
5. Make God’s Word final authority by:
a. Speaking the Word
b. Meditating the Word
c. Acting on the Word
d. Making God’s Word the first and last word in every situation of your life
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your
life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with
it" Prov 10:22
Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!