This week I'm continuing on the True Prosperity study/wealth seminar as taught on the Believer'sVoice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on Supernatural Wealth Transfer.
So without Further Delay:
The Wealth of the Sinner
A. Financial Inversion Shall Increase in These Days
Word from the Lord through Charles Capps, February 1, 1978
1. “Financial inversion shall increase in these days. For you see, it is My desire to move
in the realm of your financial prosperity. But, release Me, saith the Lord, release Me
that I may come in your behalf and move on your behalf.
2. “For yes, yes, yes, there shall be in this hour financial distress here and there. The
economy shall go up and it will go down; but those who learn to walk in the Word,
they shall see the prosperity of the Word come forth in this hour in a way that has not
been seen by men in days past.
3. “Yes, there is coming a financial inversion in the world’s system. It has been held in
reservoirs of wicked men for days on end. But the end is nigh.
4. “Those reservoirs shall be tapped and shall be drained into the gospel of Jesus Christ.
It shall be done, saith the Lord.”
a. A place where anything is collected in great amount
b. A large or extra supply or stock; a reserve
c. “Reservoirs are going to givers, the supporters of the gospel.” —Gloria
5. “It shall be done in the time allotted and so shall it be that the word of the Lord shall
come to pass that the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.”
B. Proverbs 13:22—The Wealth of the Sinner
1. AMP: “A good man leaves an inheritance [of moral stability and goodness] to his
children’s children, and the wealth of the sinner [finds its way eventually] into the
hands of the righteous, for whom it was laid up.”
2. “A good person bequeaths his merits and wealth to his grandchildren. The sinner,
however, leaves no inheritance, not even to his children; for his wealth is hidden
away to be given to the righteous, as in the case of Haman, whose house and wealth
were given to Mordechai.” —From Mishlei/Proverbs
3. Esther 8:2 (NIV): “The king took off his signet ring, which he had reclaimed from
Haman, and presented it to Mordecai. And Esther appointed him over Haman’s estate.”
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your
life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with
it" Prov 10:22
Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!