This week I'm continuing on the True Prosperity study/wealth seminar as taught on the Believer'sVoice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on Supernatural Wealth Transfer.
So without Further Delay:
The Wealth of Evil People
A. Financial Inversion Shall Increase in These Days
Word from the Lord through Charles Capps, February 1, 1978
1. “Financial inversion shall increase in these days. For you see, it is My desire to move
in the realm of your financial prosperity. But, release Me, saith the Lord, release Me
that I may come in your behalf and move on your behalf.
2. “For yes, yes, yes, there shall be in this hour financial distress here and there. The
economy shall go up and it will go down; but those who learn to walk in the Word,
they shall see the prosperity of the Word come forth in this hour in a way that has not
been seen by men in days past.
3. “Yes, there is coming a financial inversion in the world’s system. It has been held in
reservoirs of wicked men for days on end. But the end is nigh.
4. “Those reservoirs shall be tapped and shall be drained into the gospel of Jesus Christ.
It shall be done, saith the Lord.”
a. A place where anything is collected in great amount
b. A large or extra supply or stock; a reserve
5. “It shall be done in the time allotted and so shall it be that the word of the Lord shall
come to pass that the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.”
B. Job 27:16-19—The Wealth of Evil People
1. Verses16-17 (NLT): “Evil people may have piles of money and may store away
mounds of clothing. But the righteous will wear that clothing, and the innocent
will divide that money.”
2. Verse 19 (NLT): “The wicked go to bed rich but wake to find that all their wealth
a. “If you don’t have it—demand it.” —Gloria Copeland
b. “A ‘suddenly’ that is going the wrong way” —Gloria Copeland
c. “Overnight financial reversals” —Gloria Copeland
3. “What happens to evil people’s money? Whether money is good or bad depends on
who has the money. When the righteous have money, they do good things with it.
When the wicked have money, they do bad things with it. And those bad things lead
to death—many times at an early age. You can’t look at the rich and wonder how
they got their money. Money acquired by ill-gotten gain is not from God. You could
be part of the mafia and have lots of money—but you probably won’t live out your
full number of days. What happens to all of the ‘ill-gotten gained’ money? It goes
right into the hands of the just.” —From True Prosperity by Gloria Copeland
C. Proverbs 28:8—The Wealth of the Loan Shark
1. NIV-84: “He who increases his wealth by exorbitant interest amasses it for another,
who will be kind to the poor.”
2. AMP: “He who by charging excessive interest and who by unjust efforts to get gain
increases his material possession gathers it for him [to spend] who is kind and
generous to the poor.”
3. Proverbs 14:31 (NIV): “Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker,
but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.”
4. Proverbs 19:17 (NLT): “If you help the poor, you are lending to the Lord—and he
will repay you!”
5. “Think about the loan sharks, drug dealers and unjust gain. Think about the billions of
dollars that God is going to vacuum in to the Kingdom. Start ministering to the poor
if you want to get in on the end time transfer.” —From The Kingdom of God—Days
of Heaven on Earth by Gloria Copeland
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your
life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with
it" Prov 10:22
Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!