This week I'm continuing on the True Prosperity study/wealth seminar as taught on the Believer'sVoice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on Supernatural Wealth Transfer.
So without Further Delay:
Here Comes the Wealth
A. Financial Inversion Shall Increase in These Days
Word from the Lord through Charles Capps, February 1, 1978
1. “Financial inversion shall increase in these days. For you see, it is My desire to move
in the realm of your financial prosperity. But, release Me, saith the Lord, release Me
that I may come in your behalf and move on your behalf.
2. “For yes, yes, yes, there shall be in this hour financial distress here and there. The
economy shall go up and it will go down; but those who learn to walk in the Word,
they shall see the prosperity of the Word come forth in this hour in a way that has not
been seen by men in days past.
3. “Yes, there is coming a financial inversion in the world’s system. It has been held in
reservoirs of wicked men for days on end. But the end is nigh.
4. “Those reservoirs shall be tapped and shall be drained into the gospel of Jesus Christ.
It shall be done, saith the Lord.”
a. A place where anything is collected in great amount
b. A large or extra supply or stock; a reserve
5. “It shall be done in the time allotted and so shall it be that the word of the Lord shall
come to pass that the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.”
B. Isaiah 60 (NLT)—Wealth Comes to Israel
1. Verses 5-7: “Your eyes will shine, and your heart will thrill with joy, for merchants
from around the world will come to you. They will bring you the wealth of many lands.
Vast caravans of camels will converge on you, the camels of Midian and Ephah. The
people of Sheba will bring gold and frankincense and will come worshiping the Lord.
The flocks of Kedar will be given to you, and the rams of Nebaioth will be brought for
my altars. I will accept their offerings, and I will make my Temple glorious.”
2. Verses 10-11: “Foreigners will come to rebuild your towns, and their kings will serve
you. For though I have destroyed you in my anger, I will now have mercy on you
through my grace. Your gates will stay open day and night to receive the wealth of
many lands. The kings of the world will be led as captives in a victory procession.”
3. Verse 13: “The glory of Lebanon will be yours—the forests of cypress, fir, and pine—
to beautify my sanctuary. My Temple will be glorious!”
4. Verse 16: “Powerful kings and mighty nations will satisfy your every need, as though
you were a child nursing at the breast of a queen. You will know at last that I, the
Lord, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Israel.”
5. Isaiah 61:5: “And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien
shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.”
C. 1 Kings 10:10-12 (NIV)—Wealth Comes to Solomon
1. The Queen of Sheba was overwhelmed by Solomon’s wisdom, prosperity and kingdom.
2. Verse 10a: “And she gave the king 120 talents [4.5 tons] of gold, large quantities of
spices, and precious stones.
3. Verse 10b: “Never again were so many spices brought in as those the queen of Sheba
gave to King Solomon.”
4. Verse 11: “Hiram’s ships brought gold from Ophir; and from there they brought great
cargoes of almugwood and precious stones.”
5. Verse 12: “The king used the almugwood to make supports for the temple of the Lord
and for the royal palace, and to make harps and lyres for the musicians. So much
almugwood has never been imported or seen since that day.”
D. Matthew 2:7-11 (NLT)—Wealth Comes to Jesus
1. Verse 7: “Then Herod called for a private meeting with the wise men, and he learned
from them the time when the star first appeared.”
2. Verse 8: “Then he told them, ‘Go to Bethlehem and search carefully for the child. And
when you find him, come back and tell me so that I can go and worship him, too!’”
3. Verse 9: “After this interview the wise men went their way. And the star they had seen
in the east guided them to Bethlehem. It went ahead of them and stopped over the place
where the child was.”
4. Verses 10-11: “When they saw the star, they were filled with joy! They entered the
house and saw the child with his mother, Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped
him. Then they opened their treasure chests and gave him gifts of gold, frankincense,
5. Psalm 72:10-11 (NIV-84): “The kings of Tarshish and of distant shores will bring
tribute to him; the kings of Sheba and Seba will present him gifts. All kings will bow
down to him and all nations will serve him.”
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your
life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with
it" Prov 10:22
Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!