This week I'm continuing on the True Prosperity study/wealth seminar as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on Supernatural Wealth Transfer.
So without Further Delay:
Get It ‘To Go’!
A. Financial Inversion Shall Increase in These Days
Word from the Lord through Charles Capps, February 1, 1978
1. “Financial inversion shall increase in these days. For you see, it is My desire to move
in the realm of your financial prosperity. But, release Me, saith the Lord, release Me
that I may come in your behalf and move on your behalf.
2. “For yes, yes, yes, there shall be in this hour financial distress here and there. The
economy shall go up and it will go down; but those who learn to walk in the Word,
they shall see the prosperity of the Word come forth in this hour in a way that has not
been seen by men in days past.
3. “Yes, there is coming a financial inversion in the world’s system. It has been held in
reservoirs of wicked men for days on end. But the end is nigh.
4. “Those reservoirs shall be tapped and shall be drained into the gospel of Jesus Christ.
It shall be done, saith the Lord.”
a. A place where anything is collected in great amount
b. A large or extra supply or stock; a reserve
5. “It shall be done in the time allotted and so shall it be that the word of the Lord shall
come to pass that the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.”
B. Transfer of Wealth From the Egyptians to the Children of Israel
1. This is a prime example of massive wealth transfer.
a. The Egyptians gave their wealth to the children of Israel on the way out
b. They came out with silver and gold.
c. The Egyptians said, “Take it and go and get out of our sight!”
2. Exodus 3:20-22 (AMP): “So I will stretch out My hand and smite Egypt with all My
wonders which I will do in it; and after that he will let you go. And I will give this
people favor and respect in the sight of the Egyptians; and it shall be that when you
go, you shall not go empty-handed. But every woman shall [insistently] solicit of her
neighbor and of her that may be residing at her house jewels and articles of silver and
gold, and garments, which you shall put on your sons and daughters; and you shall
strip the Egyptians [of belongings due to you].”
3. Exodus 12:35-36 (AMP): “The Israelites did according to the word of Moses; and
they [urgently] asked of the Egyptians jewels of silver and of gold, and clothing. The
Lord gave the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they gave them what
they asked. And they stripped the Egyptians [of those things].”
a. Verse 36 (NIV): “They plundered the Egyptians.”
b. Verse 36 (MSG): “They picked those Egyptians clean.”
4. Psalm 105:37 (AMP): “He brought [Israel] forth also with silver and gold, and there
was not one feeble person among their tribes.”
a. Feeble (HEB)—There was not one pauper among their tribes.
i. An extremely poor person
ii. A person without any means of support
iii. A destitute person who depends on aid from public welfare funds
c. Tehillim Commentary:
i. Rabbi Eliezer the Great taught: The lowliest among the children
of Israel brought ninety asses laden with silver and gold when he
ii. The feeble man is one who became impoverished and stumbled from
his original financial level. No Jew who left Egypt could be described
as a pauper because all were enriched by the booty of their oppressors.
iii. The pauper is a man whose health has deteriorated to the point that he
stumbles unless he uses a cane. When the Jews left Egypt, a miracle
occurred—not a single person amongst them was sick or debilitated.
d. MSG: “He led Israel out, their arms filled with loot.”
C. Deuteronomy 6:10-11—Wealth Transfer in the Promised Land
1. Great and goodly cities with they did not build
2. Houses they didn’t fill, full of good things
3. Wells dug they didn’t dig
4. Vineyards and olive trees which they didn’t plant
5. Deuteronomy 6:3—It was a land that flowed with milk and honey.
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your
life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with
it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz
Join me in Fasting
From Wrong Thinking this year!
Visit my Jini
Charley blog and claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU)!