Today I'm continuing on 100 Lessons on Prosperity. This is based on a series of notes and teachings as was taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on 100 Lessons on Prosperity.
So without Further Delay:
Lesson 10 - Call In Your Harvest
A. Word from Keith Moore to EMIC About Harvesting—9/28/99
1. Concerning EMIC’s giving, God’s heart is grieved. It is bothering God that we are
not reaping. People are deceived in their thinking if they are just waiting on God to
bring it to them.
2. Some are disillusioned and aggravated with God. “How much more can I give?” You
think you are waiting on God. You think reaping is automatic. You think once you
put the money in, it’s all up to Him. You just sit back and relax and think it’s all
going to just come on you. That is ignorance and confusion.
3. I challenge you to hear the word of the Lord and make up your mind. “I am not just a
good giver. I am a good reaper. I am going to get real good at reaping.”
4. Proverbs 10: 4-5: “He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand
of the diligent maketh rich. He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that
sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.”
5. We can’t sleep through our harvest or allow our harvest to stand in the field.
B. Mark 4:26-29—Harvesting Is Our Responsibility
1. The man did the sowing, God gave the increase and the man did the reaping.
2. Proverbs 6:6-8: “Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: which
having no guide, overseer, or ruler, provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth
her food in the harvest.”
3. Ecclesiastes 11:4: “He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth
the clouds shall not reap.”
4. Galatians 6:7-9: “Be not deceived; God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man
soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the
flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap
life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall
reap, if we faint not.”
5. Ecclesiastes 3:1-2 (NLT): “For everything there is a season, a time for every
activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a
time to harvest.”
C. How to Reap Your Harvest
1. A preacher was struggling financially. Physically, he was well and strong. He had
powerful demonstrations of the spirit. The ministry was growing. The only area of
trouble was in the financial realm. He took time to fast and pray, seeking the Lord to
find out why. The Lord told him that he was not in faith where his finances were
concerned. He told him that he had to receive his finances the same way he received
his healing—by faith.
2. We call in our harvest by faith
3. Isaiah 41:15: “I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth….”
a. Teeth in the Hebrew = mouths
b. Mouths harvest whatever they speak
4. Our words of faith bring in the harvest
5. Command the angels to go get our harvest
a. Hebrews 1:14: “Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for
them who shall be heirs of salvation?”
b. Matthew 13:39: The reapers are the angels
c. Psalm 103:20: “Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do
His commandments, harkening unto the voice of his word.”
We/I believe we/I receive….
Jobs or better jobs
Raises and bonuses
Sales and commissions
Estates and inheritances
Interest and income
Rebates and returns
Checks in the mail
Gifts and surprises
Lost money found
Bills paid off
And royalties received.
This is my year of overflow!
I expect more out of heaven
than ever before.
I receive my harvest
by faith in Jesus’ Name.
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your
life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with
it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley
Join me in Fasting
From Wrong Thinking this year!
Join me in discovering 58
Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The
Covenant of 58 Blessings”.
Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) just for visiting this blog!