Today I'm continuing on 100 Lessons on Prosperity. This is based on a series of notes and teachings as was taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on 100 Lessons on Prosperity.
So without Further Delay:
Lesson 7 - Supernatural Provision
A. Matthew 17:24-27—Money in a Fish’s Mouth
1. Demonstration of supernatural provision—“Bring it on, birds!” Testimony Tommy
Williams shared several years ago how he spoke to the birds to bring him money.
Based upon 1 Kings 17, Tommy started finding money around the house after he
went out and hollered at the birds.
A 15-year-old was so impressed with this story that he decided to try it. He asked the
Lord for $10 for missions.
He went out, spoke to the birds and commanded them to put it in a tree in the
backyard. The first day he discovered 65 cents, the second day $2.35, and the third
day $7. Over the next two months, he found a total of $440 in the tree!
2. Foreign to natural man’s thinking
3. Unusual, unlimited, accelerated supply from heaven
4. Supersedes the realm of impossibility
5. God has supernatural ways to fully supply every need in the face of lack, shortage and
a bad economy.
a. He makes the way when they say there is no way.
B. What We Must Do to Experience Supernatural Provision
1. Enlarge our capacity for supernatural provision
2. See God supernaturally supplying the need
3. Feed on the Word
4. Renew our minds
5. Exercise our faith
C. Faith-Building Scriptures for Supernatural Provision
1. James 1:17: “Every good gift and every perfect gift [AMP—free, large, full] is from
above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness,
neither shadow of turning.
2. Ephesians 3:20-21 (AMP): “Now to Him Who, by the [action of His] power that is at
work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over
and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers,
desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams]—to Him be glory in the church....”
3. Philippians 4:19 (AMP): “My God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every
need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
a. Supply in the Greek—fill up, make full, furnish liberally, fill to the top so that
nothing shall be wanting, fill to the brim so that nothing shall be lacking
4. Psalm 68:19: “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God
of our salvation.”
5. Isaiah 55:1: “Every one that thirsteth, come to the waters, and he that hath no
money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and
D. Examples of Supernatural Provision
1. Genesis 22:6-14: God supernaturally provided a ram for the sacrifice.
a. Verse 14: Abraham called the name of that place, “The Lord will provide.”
2. 1 Kings 17:1-6: God supernaturally provided ravens to bring food and drink to Elijah.
3. 1 Kings 17:8-16: God supernaturally provided a one-year supply of food for the
widow in the midst of a famine.
a. Verse 14: The barrel of meal and the bottle of oil would not be empty until the
b. Verse 15: She, he and her house did eat a full year.
c. Verse 16 (NLT): No matter how much they used, there was always enough
left over in the containers.
4. 2 Kings 4:1-7: God supernaturally provided supernatural debt cancellation for
a. The woman kept pouring oil from a small pot into as many empty vessels as
they could find.
5. 2 Kings 6:1-7: God supernaturally caused a borrowed, lost ax head to float to the
surface of the water.
6. John 2:1-11: Jesus supernaturally turned water into wine.
a. 180 gallons of wine
7. John 6:5-14: Jesus supernaturally multiplies the fish and loaves and feeds 20,000.
a. Word from the Lord through Brother Copeland, “You are going to be the ones
who God uses to supernaturally feed the lost when disasters come. Only, it is
not going to be like it was in the past. In many cases, you are not even going
to need the trucks and airplanes. In a lot of cases, you are just going to take
one little meal and divide it and divide it and divide it.”
b. Jesus touched the loaves and fishes and they supernaturally multiplied.
E. Galatians 6:7-8—Sowing Is a Supernatural Action
1. “Those who give shall walk in the ways of the supernatural.” —Kenneth Copeland
2. When you sow into the kingdom of God, you reap from the kingdom of God.
3. Giving and tithing are supernatural acts.
4. Expect to reap supernatural things.
5. There are many supernatural streams of provision and income available in God’s
kingdom—believe and receive!
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your
life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with
it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley
Join me in Fasting
From Wrong Thinking this year!
Join me in discovering 58
Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The
Covenant of 58 Blessings”.
Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) just for visiting this blog!