Today I am going to embark on a 40 week fast (originally a 40 day fast that I've decided to take weekly: 1 thought a week instead of 1 thought a day). The fast was started by Pastor Gregory Dickow, from Life Changers International Church in Chicago, IL.
So let's start:
Revolution Day 1 - "Money equals prosperity."
Revolution Day 1
As we launch this brand new fast from wrong thinking, we will specifically be dealing with the subject of money and finances. We are living in troubled times financially, and we need to break free from the limitations of the world’s economic system, and breakthrough into the truly abundant life that Jesus promised we could have.
Living patterns are changed and developed over six weeks; as we give ourselves to a new way of thinking over the next 40 days regarding God’s economic system, our financial condition, along with many other things, will change—watch and see!
Today we’re fasting (ABSTAINING) from the thought that says, “Money equals prosperity.”
Let's change it today:
1. Money doesn’t bring prosperity; but God brings prosperity & provision. Philippians 4:19 says, “My God shall supply ALL your needs...” - this includes ALL areas of your life.
2. Let’s re-define ‘prosperity’. Prosperity IS God’s presence in your life. Genesis 39:2 says the Lord was with Joseph, so he was a PROSPEROUS MAN.
3. God’s presence causes EVERYTHING YOU PUT YOUR HAND TO, to prosper—Genesis 39:3. Because God was with Joseph, God caused everything he did to prosper.
4. When the Lord is with you, you will have what you need. Shadrach, Meshach & Abednego, PROSPERED in the fiery furnace, because of the 4th man in the fire! (Daniel 3:22-25) Money wouldn’t have delivered them; but notice it was the PRESENCE OF GOD, that DID.
5. God’s presence is with you NOW! In Matthew 28:20, Jesus said, “And lo, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS....”
THINK IT & SAY IT:
My God shall supply ALL my needs. I believe in Re-Defined Prosperity. God’s presence in my life is true prosperity. His presence causes everything I put my hand to, to prosper. I expect to have everything I need, because the Lord is with me! His presence is with me, and IN me, NOW, in Jesus Name. Hello, Divine Prosperity!