Wednesday 31 August 2011

40 Weeks of Fasting from Wrong Thinking: Financial Freedom & Peace - Week 3

Today I am continuing on a 40 week fast (originally a 40 day fast that I've decided to take weekly: 1 thought a week instead of 1 thought a day). The fast was started by Pastor Gregory Dickow, from Life Changers International Church in Chicago, IL.
Here's Week 3:
I wonder if prosperity will ever come my way

Today we are fasting from the thought that says, "I wonder if prosperity will ever come my way." This mindset is preventing true success from flowing through our lives. When we wait for it to come to us, we miss the point of what it really is.

Let’s Change It Today:

1. You already ‘got it’.  Prosperity is not something we find; it is something we ARE. Genesis 39:2--The Lord was with Joseph, so he became a SUCCESSFUL and PROSPEROUS man.  Notice, prosperity was not something he HAD; it was something HE WAS.

2. WE HAVE A BETTER COVENANT! (Hebrews 8:6)  In Joseph’s case, God was WITH him.  For us, God is also IN us. 1 Corinthians 3:16 says, “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?”

3. Say what God says about you. Declare NOW that you are a prosperous and successful man or woman. Proverbs 18:21...LIFE is in the power of your tongue.

4. You have a treasure in you.  (2 Corinthians 4:6) We have this treasure in earthen vessels. Don’t doubt the treasure in you. WISDOM, GREATNESS & SUCCESS ARE ALREADY IN YOU. The kingdom of God is in you. Rom.14:17.

5. Discover the secret of serving! Jesus said, “The greatest among you is the servant of all” (Matthew 23:11).  When you believe in the greatness God put in you, you will want to help others succeed; and the river of success & blessing will flow through you.

6. You will not fail. Failure can only come when we try to find prosperity “out there.” It is in us.  God put it there.

THINK IT & SAY IT:
I don’t need to wait for success to come my way.  I am a prosperous and successful person, because God is with me AND in me.  Wherever I go, I bring success. To prosper is not something I do, it's something I am. I say what God says about me. Regardless of my circumstances, success is in me. I have a treasure inside of me.  That treasure makes me secure and confident so that I can freely and gladly serve others and become a river of success and prosperity to flow through, in Jesus’ Name.

God bless..

Ms Jini

No comments:

Post a Comment