Study Notes for Faith for Supernatural Provision:
A. James 1:17—Faith for Supernatural Provision
1. “Rejoice and renew your faith in the supernatural. For it is time for the words and the faith and the preaching that has gone on before us to come to pass and come to full maturity. We will stand up and say, ‘Surely the Glory has come down.’”
—Word from the Lord through Kenneth Copeland, Dec. 24, 2005
a. Super—above, over, beyond, higher, surpassing; outside the natural realm.
b. Natural—lower, below, limited to the earthly realm; conforming to the ordinary course of nature; something deduced by human reason alone rather than by divine revelation.
c. Supernatural—something that takes place outside the natural world; above, over, higher and beyond the ordinary course of nature.
3. Supernatural Provision—an unlimited, overwhelming supply that comes from above. a. James 1:17 (AMP): “Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is
from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light.”
b. MSG: “Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven.”
4. It comes when the situation, paycheck, economy, job market and others are saying, “There is no way to meet this need. It is humanly impossible.”
a. “There’s no end to it, and no rationing of it.” —Gloria Copeland
5. God has unusual ways and unlimited avenues of provision that supersede all natural limitations.
6. Faith gives access to the supernatural.
7. “If you put things off in time and are looking through the natural progression of time, you can’t operate in the supernatural. The supernatural only operates by faith and faith is a higher law than time.” —Bill Winston, The Supernatural Church
B. Ephesians 3:20-21—Living in the Realm of Superabundance
1. AMP: “Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]—To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).”
a. “Faith will bring your dreams to pass.” —Gloria Copeland
2. AMP/GK/NIV: “God is able to do superabundantly, immeasurably more, quite beyond what is normal or regular, without limit and then some on top of that, exceeding abundantly above and infinitely beyond.”
3. We are not limited to or affected by the natural realm.
4. Supernatural provision will un-fix a fixed income.
5. The Lord will supernaturally provide in ways we have never considered. a. See “21 Ways God Provides, 191 Scriptures,” page 9.
C. Philippians 4:19—Where Does Supernatural Provision Come From?
1. But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
2. The Glory of God is the presence of God, heavy with everything good.
3. AMP/GK: “My God will liberally supply, fill to the full, cram, furnish, satisfy, finish and complete all of your needs, employment, requirements, lack and business according to His riches, His wealth, His money and His possessions in Glory by Christ Jesus.”
4. Supernatural provision supersedes the impossible.
5. “The supernatural takes us past the impossible, through the unbelievable, into the ridiculous. As God is bringing you into this supernatural, He’s bringing you into a place where the supernatural is no longer an option, but it is going to be a requirement. For you to get what God has for you, it requires the supernatural.”
—Bill Winston, The Supernatural Church
a. We access supernatural provision by faith.
b. We can’t operate in the supernatural if we put things off in time by looking through the veil of time and the natural progression of time.
c. The supernatural only operates by faith—and faith is a higher law than time. d. Faith has only one time zone—now!
6. “We have already entered the supernatural environment that God has been looking for all these years.” —Kenneth Copeland, July 1, 2014
7. “There are things available to you right now in the realm of the spirit,’ saith The
LORD, ‘that are far beyond your ability to reason it out. So lay aside the reason. Raise up your faith; exercise your faith and gratitude toward Me and I’ll show you things that will take your mind a while to grasp.’” —Word from the Lord through Kenneth Copeland, June 30, 2014
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
New in 2014: Click here to get a FREE business that I advertise for you. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR business. If you already have a business and would like affordable advertising then click here.
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley