Study Notes for Our Supernatural Provider:
A. Philippians 4:19—Our Source of Our Supply
1. AMP/GK: “My God will liberally supply, fill to the full, cram, furnish, satisfy, finish and complete all of your needs, employment, requirements, lack and business according to His riches, His wealth, His money and His possessions in Glory by Christ Jesus.”
a. “Heaven always has a good economy. That’s where we receive from. It doesn’t matter what’s happening in the earth—we’re not receiving from the earth. We’re receiving from heaven. It’s like we’re already there because heaven is our home. We live in a heaven reality. We are in the flesh on the earth, but we live by the spirit.” —Gloria Copeland
b. Psalm 23:5: “…my cup runneth over.”
2. Settle this today: God is my Supernatural Source!
3. Source—the point of origin, the beginning place
4. 1 Corinthians 8:6 (AMP): “Yet for us there is [only] one God, the Father, Who is the Source of all things and for Whom we [have life], and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through and by Whom are all things and through and by Whom we [ourselves exist].”
5. “Don’t look to the government for your supply. Don’t look to other people for your supply. No, no. Pastors, don’t look to your congregation for your supply. Jesus is our Source. The Blessing of Abraham is our supply. The Word is our supply.”
—Word from the Lord through Brother Copeland, Nov. 11, 2010
a. “We found out it belongs to us, and we took what belongs to us.”
B. Genesis 22:1-14—Jehovah Jireh—Our Supernatural Provider
1. Verses 7-8: “But where is the lamb for a burnt offering? And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering.”
2. Verse 13: “Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.”
a. Lifting up our eyes is symbolic of our faith—looking to our Provider in faith, to God, to heaven, to the Word, to the supernatural, from the impossible into all things of the spirit.
3. Verse 14: “And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mountain of the Lord, it shall be seen.”
4. CEV: “Abraham named that place, ‘The Lord Will Provide.’ And even now people say, ‘On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.’”
5. MSG: “Abraham named that place God-Yireh (GOD-Sees-to-It). That’s where we get the saying, ‘On the mountain of God—he sees to it.’”
C. The Lord God—My Supernatural Provider
1. One of the Names of God is “Provider.”
a. Everywhere you see His Name, add “my supernatural Provider” after it. b. This will renew your mind to God’s supernatural provision.
2. Deuteronomy 28:8,11-12 (AMP)—The Blessing of Abraham
a. Verse 8: The Lord [my supernatural Provider] shall command The Blessing upon me in my storehouse and in all that I undertake. And He [my supernatural Provider] will bless me in the land which the Lord my God [my supernatural Provider] gives me.
b. Verse 11: And the Lord [my supernatural Provider] shall make me have a surplus of prosperity, through the fruit of my body, of my livestock, and of my ground, in the land which the Lord [my supernatural Provider] swore to my fathers to give me.
c. Verse 12: The Lord [my supernatural Provider] shall open to me His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of my land in its season and to bless all the work of my hands; and I shall lend to many nations, but I shall not borrow.
3. Psalm 68:19: Blessed be the Lord [my supernatural Provider] who daily loads me with benefits, even the God [my supernatural Provider] of my salvation.
4. 2 Corinthians 9:8 (AMP): And God [my supernatural Provider] is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].
5. Our supernatural Provider has unusual ways and unlimited avenues of providing that supersede all natural limitations.
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
New in 2014: Click here to get a FREE business that I advertise for you. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR business. If you already have a business and would like affordable advertising then click here.
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley