Study Notes for The Circle of Supernatural Provision:
A. Galatians 6:7-8—The Supernatural Act of Giving
1. AMP: “For whatever a man sows, that and that only will he reap. For he who sows to his own flesh (lower nature, sensuality) will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.”
2. Tithing and sowing are supernatural acts. a. They are not natural.
b. They are ordained by God.
3. The supernatural act of tithing and sowing will result in a supernatural harvest of supernatural provision in spite of economic conditions.
a. “If you aren’t tithing and sowing, you’re not living in the supernatural. That circle is broken when you quit tithing and sowing.” —Gloria Copeland
4. The harvest is always much greater when dealing with the supernatural realm. a. Tithing results in the open windows of heaven.
b. Sowing results in the hundredfold return.
5. “Financial inversion shall increase in these days. For you see, it is My desire to move in the realm of your financial prosperity. But release Me,” saith the Lord, “release
Me that I may come in your behalf and move in your behalf. As men walk in My Word, so shall they walk in the ways of The Lord. Oh yes, there will be some who say, ‘Yes, but God’s ways are higher, surely higher than our ways, and we can’t walk in those ways.’ It’s true that the ways of God are higher. They are higher than your ways as the heavens are above the earth, but I’ll teach you to walk in My ways. I never did say you couldn’t walk in My ways. Now learn to walk in it. Learn to give.
So shall the inversion of the financial system revert and so shall it be that the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached to all the world, and there shall be no lack in the kingdom. Those who give shall walk in the ways of the supernatural!”
—Word from the Lord through Charles Capps, Feb. 1, 1978.
B. Malachi 3:10-13—Tithing Is a Supernatural Act
1. Malachi 3:10-12 (AMP): “Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer [insects and plagues] for your sakes and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground, neither shall your vine drop its fruit before the time in the field, says
the Lord of hosts. And all nations shall call you happy and blessed, for you shall be a land of delight, says the Lord of hosts.”
2. Genesis 14:20, 15:1 (AMP): After he tithed, “the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram, I am your Shield, your abundant compensation, and your reward shall be exceedingly great.”
3. Example: KCM was experiencing a $1 million deficit. In January of 1984, Brother Copeland went to their prayer cabin in Arkansas to seek The Lord. The answer came: “Tithe
KCM’s income—10 percent off the top.” It was not the answer he was expecting, but he willingly obeyed and the financial situation turned around. This supernatural act of tithing produced supernatural provision for Kenneth Copeland Ministries.
C. 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 (AMP)—Sowing Is a Supernatural Act
1. Verse 6: “[Remember] this: he who sows sparingly and grudgingly will also reap sparingly and grudgingly, and he who sows generously [that blessings may come to someone] will also reap generously and with blessings.”
2. Verse 7: “Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver [whose heart is in his giving].”
3. Verse 8: “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].”
4. Genesis 26:12-13 (NIV): “Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him. The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy.”
5. Sowing is a supernatural act that produces supernatural provision.
:Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
Click here to get a FREE business that I advertise for you. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR business. If you already have a business and would like affordable advertising then click here.
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley