Study Notes for Receiving Your Supernatural House
“A supernatural house is the best kind of house because it has no debt. Since it’s supernatural, you might as well build what you want without sparing!”
A. Ephesians 3:20—A Home Beyond Your Highest Dreams
1. AMP: “Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams].”
2. A supernatural house is one that is, “superabundantly, far over and above all that you would dare ask or think—a home that is infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams.”
3. Psalm 35:27 (AMP): “Let those who favor my righteous cause and have pleasure in my uprightness shout for joy and be glad and say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, Who takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”
4. The Lord cares about the kind of home you live in and takes great pleasure in your surroundings.
a. Genesis 2:8 (AMP): “And the Lord God planted a garden toward the east, in Eden [delight]; and there He put the man whom He had formed (framed, constituted).”
b. Eden (HEB)—the region of Adam’s home; House of Pleasure, a place of luxury
b. A supernatural place that ministers the life of God.
B. Isaiah 32:18—Your Supernatural House
1. NIV: “My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.”
a. MSG: “My people will live in a peaceful neighborhood—in safe houses, in quiet gardens.”
b. NLT: “My people will live in safety, quietly at home. They will be at rest.
2. Psalm 107:7 (AMP): “He led them forth by the straight and right way, that they might go to a city where they could establish their homes.”
a. MSG: “He put your feet on a wonderful road that took you straight to a good place to live.”
b. There’s an address looking for you!
3. 2 Samuel 7:27 (NIV): “Lord Almighty, God of Israel, you have revealed this to your servant, saying, ‘I will build a house for you.’”
a. “We began believing God for the perfect home when we lived in Tulsa, Okla., in 1968. At the same time, there was a lady in Fort Worth, Texas, who started building her home. It was several years before I saw that home, but the floor plan was exactly what we needed to meet our needs as a family.
It was perfect for us. She began to build it at the very time we began to believe for it. God started to work immediately.”
b. After moving back to Fort Worth, Kenneth and Gloria looked at the house.
The owners tried to sell it, even give it away—but it was given back.
c. “They couldn’t even give it away! That was our home!” —Excerpts from
Gloria Copeland, God’s Will Is Prosperity
d. God begins to work on your behalf as soon as you release your faith. You release it when you pray.
4. 1 Chronicles 28:19 (MSG): “Here are the blueprints for the whole project as God gave me to understand it.”
5. 2 Samuel 7:10 (NIV): “And I will provide a place for my people Israel and will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed. Wicked people will not oppress them anymore, as they did at the beginning.”
a. Psalm 18:19 (AMP): “He brought me forth also into a large place; He was delivering me because He was pleased with me and delighted in me.”
b. HEB—A roomy place with wide expanses c. NIV—A spacious place
1. Kenneth Copeland, From Faith to Faith—A Daily Guide to Victory
I’ll never forget the time Gloria discovered that scripture. We didn’t have any money at the time, and the walls in our house were as bare as they could be. But she was ready to decorate. So she took that promise, “Wealth and riches shall be in his house” and laid claim to it by faith.
Suddenly, everywhere we went, somebody was giving us a painting or some other little treasure for our house.
Unfortunately, most believers aren’t as quick to believe God for that kind of thing as Gloria was. Some even claim God doesn’t promise us New Testament believers physical prosperity, just spiritual. But the truth is, you can’t separate the two. That’s why Jesus says, “If you’ll seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, then all these [material] things will be added to you.” He knows the spiritual realm and the material realm are connected.
The physical world cannot operate independently from the spiritual world. What happens in one is simply a reflection of what happens in the other.
Obviously, your spiritual standing profoundly affects your financial standing. That’s why, when you get hold of the gospel and begin to prosper spiritually, you can begin to prosper physically and materially as well.
Don’t let anyone talk you out of God’s promises of prosperity. You don’t have to choose between financial and spiritual prosperity. Both belong to you. Lay claim to them by faith. As a born-again child of God, dare to reach out and receive the riches that belong to you!
2. Deuteronomy 6:10-11 (NIV): “When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied.”
a. Verse 11 (MSG): “Well-furnished houses you didn’t buy.”
b. NLT: “The houses will be richly stocked with goods you did not produce.”
3. Proverbs 24:3-4 (NIV): “By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.”
a. Verse 4 (MSG): “It takes knowledge to furnish its rooms with fine furniture and beautiful drapes.”
b. NLT: “Through knowledge its rooms are filled with all sorts of precious riches and valuables.”
c. Proverbs 15:6 (AMP): “In the house of the [uncompromisingly] righteous is great [priceless] treasure.”
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
Click here to get a FREE business that I advertise for you. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR business. If you already have a business and would like affordable advertising then click here.
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley